GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
In 1979 GE revolutionized microwave cooking with the introduction of the original Spacemaker oven. Today, GE Profile and GE Spacemaker ovens usher in a new era of microwave innovation. An advanced cooking system heats and defrosts with perfectly even results, an easy-to-use touchscreen menu and 2.0 cu. ft., two-oven rack interior make microwave cooking more convenient than ever. Outside, clean lines and bold curves offer a truly dramatic look. A breakthrough in technology and design, new Spacemaker ovens are the ultimate tools for everyday cooking.
Overall Rear Height:
Minimum Cutout Width:
Minimum Mounting Height:
1.7 cu. ft.
Electronic Touch Controls:
Variable Scroll Speed:
Beverage Convenience Control:
Potato Convenience Control:
Popcorn Convenience Control:
Reheat Convenience Control:
Vegetables Convenience Control:
Cook Convenience Control:
Full-View Cooktop Lighting:
Programmable Night Light:
Cooking Complete Reminder:
300-CFM Exhaust Fan/Boost:
1 (1 position)
Limited One-Year In-Home Warranty:
- 1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Convenience Cooking Controls
- Allows cooking and reheating at the touch of a button.
- Automatically defrosts for a specified amount of time.
- Ideal for oversized, oblong-shaped dishes.
- Two-Speed, 300-CFM Venting System
- Quickly removes smoke and steam from the cooktop.
- Makes multi-dish cooking possible.
- Full-View Cooktop Lighting
- Illuminates the cooking surface below.