GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The GE Profile JVB67 36" Telescopic Downdraft System is for use with cooktops and designed for installation flexibility. The snorkel design raises to 8 1/2" over the cooktop surface and retracts when it's not in use. It is ideal for island or peninsula cooktop installations.
Height Above Cooktop:
Upfront Variable-Speed Fan with Slide Control:
Separate Remote Raise/Lower Switch:
Optional Blower Mount Capabilities:
3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Duct:
Minimum 6" Round Duct Capability:
Removable Grease Filters:
White or Black
Telescopic Snorkel Assembly:
- Telescopic Downdraft System
- 36-Inch Telescopic Downdraft System.
- Variable Speed Fan Control
- Raises to 8 1/2" Over Cooktop Surface
- Island or Peninsula Installation
- 3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Duct
- Approved for use with the following GE Profile and GE cooktops:
- 36" gas sealed burner models
- Not approved for use with standard burner gas cooktops.
- The countertop must be at least 26" deep with a flat surface area of 23 1/2" or more, front to back. In addition, other clearances to the front edge of the countertop must be considered.
- Dimensions shown are for reference only. Before cutting out countertop refer to instructions packed with downdraft and cooktop.
- Installation in cabinets/countertops against the wall will not be possible in most applications. Against-the-wall installations are limited to dimension requirements. Refer to installation instructions packed with product for further details.
Optional Outdoor Cover
- May be ordered for installation of motor and blower assembly on outside wall.
Optional Indoor Remote Accessory
- May be ordered for installation of motor and blower assembly in an indoor remote location.