GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
GE Profile JV960SCBR 36" Slide-Out Vent Hood comes with a transparent glass visor that slides out over a cooktop surface and can retract when not in use. With Powerful CFM performance, it removes smoke and vapors from the cooking area. It also has Variable Speed Fan Control that has a powerful exhaust system. With the these features and more, this Slide-Out Vent Hood provides safety for your kitchen.
Depth When Extended:
Minimum Air Clearance from Cooktop:
Minimum Cabinet Depth:
Variable Speed Fan Control:
Vertical Exhaust CFM:
Removable Grease Filter:
3 1/4" X 10" Rectangular Duct:
- Hood with transparent glass visor slides out over cooktop surface and retracts when not in use.
- Powerful 300 CFM performance removes smoke and vapors from the cooking area.
- Variable Speed Fan Control
- The powerful variable speed exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the kitchen.
- Vent connects to duct work through the top of the hood.
- Provides light to illuminate cooking surface below hood.
- Durable filters can be removed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Rectangular Damper Included
- This hood includes an installed damper.
- The unit is ducted vertically. Horizontal ducting can be accomplished by following the diagrams in the accompanied documentation.
- Remove the glass visor from unit before installing hood in cabinet to protect visor from damage.
- Before installing, consult instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.