GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
GE Profile JV695 36" Slide-Out Vent Hood comes with a transparent glass visor that slides out over a cooktop surface and can retract when not in use. With Powerful CFM performance, it removes smoke and vapors from the cooking area. It also has Variable Speed Fan Control that has a powerful exhaust system. With the these features and more, this Slide-Out Vent Hood provides safety for your kitchen.
Depth When Extended (in.):
Minimum Air Clearance from Cooktop (in.):
Minimum Cabinet Depth (Interior) (in.):
Variable Speed Fan Control:
Vertical Exhaust CFM:
Removable Grease Filter:
Filter Size (sq. in.):
3 1/4-in. X 10-in. Rectangular Duct:
Black (BB), White (WW)
Current Rating Amps at 120V:
Features and Benefits
- 36-Inch Vented Hood With Cooktop Light
- See-Through Glass Visor Slides In and Out
- 300 CFM Performance With Variable Speed Fan Control
- Compact Housing Leaves Ample Shelf Space Behind Cabinet Doors
- Vertical Exhaust With 3 1/4-in. x 10-in. Rectangular Duct
- Sones Rating: Top Exhaust - 4.5
- This hood includes an installed damper.
- The unit is ducted vertically. Horizontal ducting can be accomplished by following the diagrams in the accompanied documentation.
- Remove the glass visor from unit before installing hood in cabinet to protect visor from damage.
- Before installing, consult instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.