GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The GE JV338 Standard Range Hood with its variable 2 speed fan control, pulls smoke and vapors effectively out of the cooking area and vents them outside through an external wall. The hood is also designed to fit standard rectangular duct work.
Two-Speed Fan Control:
Three-Speed Fan Control:
Vertical Exhaust CFM:
Damper Included (rectangular):
Optional Damper Accessory:
Top Exhaust Sones Rating:
Rear Exhaust Sones Ratings:
Removable Grease Filters:
3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Duct:
- Effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the cooking area and vents them outside through an external wall.
- Provides the option of connecting duct work to either the rear or the top of the hood.
- Variable Two-Speed Fan Control
- Powerful variable speed exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the kitchen.
- Provides light to illuminate cooking surface below hood.
- Durable filters can be removed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Round or Rectangular Ducting
- Hood is designed to fit standard rectangular duct work.