GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
It's all about great food. With more convenience performance and style, GE built-in products are changing the way the modern family cooks. The amazing PreciseAir convection system uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation. And when it comes to style, they feature more choices to complement any taste or preference. With self-clean models, extra-large capacities and multi-dimensional features, GE offers innovative built-in products designed for today's lifestyles.
This GE built-in Single Wall Oven has all the bells and whistles to get you the maximum in even cooking with the elegant exterior design. The JTP70 Series features the PreciseAir convection system which helps you bake, roast and cook with ease and the maximum in even cooking. Also with GE's new eight pass bake element, the heat in the oven is distributed more evenly. For easy maintenance this oven comes standard with heavy duty oven racks and a frameless glass oven door.
Oven Cabinet Width Required:
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Depth:
28 1/2" - 28 5/8"
27 1/4" - 27 5/16"
Recommended Cutout Location from Floor:
4.4 cu. ft.
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Hidden Bake Oven Interior:
Variable Broil/Six Pass Broil Element:
Eight-Pass Bake Element:
PreciseAir Convection System:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
C and F Programmable:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Flat Convection Cover:
QuietBake Fan System:
Embossed Rack Positions:
Frameless Oven Door:
Big ClearView Window:
Oven Door Handle:
Under counter Installation:
- PreciseAir Convection System
- Uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation.
- Features a more streamline convection fan that better accommodates baking and roasting pans.
- Offers three specialized modes for different cooking needs: single-rack convection baking, multi-rack convection baking and convection roasting.
- A powerful, continuous heating element loops throughout the oven, delivering evenly cooked foods.
- Provides a more even coverage of the food on the broiler pan.
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- May be installed under gas or electric cooktop.
- Electric wall ovens are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- This oven is not approved for stackable or side-by-side installations.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data and for alternate installation options.