GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The JSP42 features a dual element that offers a convenient choice of using a 6" or 9" heating element, depending on the size of the pan. Its super-large oven capacity provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time.
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Depth:
Minimum Top Air Clearance:
Minimum Side Clearance:
Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Variable Cleaning Time:
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
Hidden Bake Oven Interior:
Variable Broil/Six-Pass Broil Element:
12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:
6"/9" Dual Element:
1 @ 2500W
8" Heating Element:
2 @ 2000W
6" Heating Element:
1 @ 1500W
Infinite Heat Controls:
PreciseAir Convection System:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Control Lock Capability:
Electronic Clock/Kitchen Timer:
Hot Surface Indicator Lights:
Heating Element "On" Indicator Light:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Frameless Oven Door:
Oven Door with Window:
Storage Drawer Handle:
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without need of scrubbing.
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- Offers a convenient choice of using a 6" or 9" heating element, depending on the size of the pan.
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides the impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time.
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Optional Lower Trim Kit (JXS56)
- Color-matched toe kick provides finished look when range is raised to the highest position. Extension legs included.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to the range must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree F temperature rating.
- To reduce possibility of scorching the side walls above the countertop when no load is present on burners, it is recommended that a minimum 6" spacing from adjacent side wall be allowed for possible extended high-heat element operation.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face.
- Cabinets and drawers on adjacent walls should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- For all 30" slide-in ranges locally approved flexible service cord or conduit must be used because terminals are not accessible after range installation.
- See documentation in "Info & Guides" for more detailed notes.
- Slide-in ranges are sold without sides installed.
- Body side kit (JXS77)can be installed on either left or right when unit has one exposed side.
- If counter height is greater than 36 1/2", a lower trim kit (JXS56) is recommended to extend the useful height to 38" maximum.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.