GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
It's all about great food. With more convenience, performance and style, GE built-in products are changing the way the modern family cooks. When it comes to style, they feature more choices to complement any taste or preference. With self-clean models, extra-large capacities and multi-dimensional features, GE offers innovative built-in products designed for today's lifestyles.
The GE JRS06 is a standard-clean oven with electronic oven controls that are easy to use and allow for simple oven operation. With the ClearView window and interior oven light, the ability to keep an eye on the progress of your cooking is easier and more convenient. The multiple oven rack positions delivers flexibility and allows you to make the most of the available oven capacity. The frameless glass oven door offers an easy-to-clean and stylish design that blends seamlessly into existing cabinetry.
Oven Cabinet Width Required:
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Depth:
Recommended Cutout Location from Floor:
3.9 cu. ft.
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Hidden Bake Oven Interior:
Variable Broil/Four Pass Broil Element:
Eight-Pass Bake Element:
PreciseAir Convection System:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
C and F Programmable:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Flat Convection Cover:
Self-Clean Oven Racks:
Embossed Rack Positions:
Frameless Oven Door:
Stainless Steel or Glass
Oven Door Handle:
Under counter Installation:
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food.
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient.
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware.
- Multiple Oven Rack Positions
- Delivers flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Electric wall ovens are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data and for alternate installation options.