GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
Featured on the JP328 are two 8" and two 6" plug-in Calrod heating elements with removable drip bowls. The lift-up cooktop with support rod has upfront controls for easy accessibility.
Thanks to GE's FIT Guarantee, modernizing your kitchen just got easier. GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. Refer to the Fit Guarantee document for full details.
Minimum Front Counter Clearance:
Minimum Spacing to Back Wall:
Minimum Spacing to Right Wall:
Minimum Spacing to Left Wall:
Stainless Steel or Porcelain-Enameled
Lift-Up Cooktop with Support Rod:
8" Heating Elements:
2 Plug-In @ 2400W
6" Heating Elements:
2 Plug-In @ @ 1300W
One-Piece Removable Chrome Drip Bowls:
Infinite Heat Rotary Controls:
Control Panel Location:
White, Bisque or Black
Surface Element "On" Indicator Light:
White (WW), Black (BB), Bisque (CC), Stainless (SS)
- Two 8" and Two 6" Plug-In Calrod Heating Elements
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
- Contains minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Lift-Up Cooktop with Support Rod
- Makes spills and messes under the cooktop easily accessible and within your reach.
- Controls are placed within easy reach at the front center of the cooktop.
- Heating Element "On" Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooking surface is activated.
- Required free area between the bottom of the cooktop and any combustible material is 5" minimum.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath
- Approved for use over select GE 27" or 30" single wall ovens.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- When replacing an old GE 30" cooktop (with larger opening), use the one piece trim kit (JXTR32 - available at an additional charge) to fill in the over-size hole.
- GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy.