GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
Ge Profile and GE cooktops offer designer looks and redesigned performance. Discover radiant good looks in the newly enhanced GE Profile and GE electric cooktops with upgraded style and performance features. Now there is a gorgeous, full stainless steel frame on Profile stainless steel models, while GE versions have handsome stainless steel trim on front and back, as well as redesigned knobs with a sleek stainless appearance. Both offer the superb performance of the PowerBoil element for faster, more powerful heating.
Other ways GE Profile and GE make cooking a pleasure include, adjustable heating elements that match the heated area to the size of the pan, ranging from 12 inches down to five inches. The cooktops have the capability to lock the controls, helping protect it from accidental activation. The sleek, electronic touch controls that are flush with the surface, makes them elegant and easy-to-clean. The cooktops feature advanced, accurate control with the Precise Digital Control System that reduces temperature variation and ensures even heating. They have the flexibility of melt and simmer options, providing the gentle heat needed for melting chocolate or preparing delicate sauces. The stainless models have heavy-duty, dishwasher-safe knobs that complement the models with a chic, brushed-chrome finish or lovely stainless appearance.
Minimum Front Counter Clearance:
Minimum Spacing to Back Wall:
Minimum Spacing to Left Wall:
Minimum Spacing to Right Wall:
Ceramic Glass Surface:
Number of Elements:
12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:
9"/12" Dual Heating Element:
6"/9" Dual Heating Element:
1 @ 2500W
5"/8" Dual Heating Element:
6" Heating Elements:
1 @ 1200W
Hot Surface Indicator Lights:
Precise Digital Control System:
Control Lock Capability:
Black (BB), White (WW)
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- Provides a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- Delivers and maintains the ideal temperature for simmering foods.
- A smooth and seamless cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Illuminate when the cooking surface is active and hot, adding convenience and safe caution.
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing over a wall oven.
- Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE Undersink dishwasher model GSM2100.
- Refer to cooktop installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.