GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
For a low cost way to add some extra burners to your kitchen, upgrade a studio, office, or bar, or just where ever you need a little extra cooking power, this cooktop by GE provides a straightforward solution.
Minimum Front Counter Clearance:
Minimum Spacing to Back Wall:
Minimum Spacing to Right Wall:
Minimum Spacing to Left Wall:
Stainless Steel or Porcelain-Enameled
Lift-Up Cooktop with Support Rod:
8" Heating Elements:
1 Plug-In @ 2100W
6" Heating Elements:
1 Plug-In @ @ 1250W
One-Piece Removable Chrome Drip Bowls:
Infinite Heat Rotary Controls:
Control Panel Location:
Surface Element "On" Indicator Light:
White (WW), Stainless (SS)
- Smaller cooktop is ideal for 21" cooktop installations.
- One 8" and One 6" Plug-In Calrod Heating Element
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
- Chrome Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls
- Contain minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Heating Element "On" Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooking surface is activated.
- Required free area between the bottom of the cooktop and any combustible material is 1 1/2" minimum.
- Free area not required when installing over wall oven.
- Approved for use over GE under sink dishwasher model GSM2100.
- Refer to cooktop installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.