GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The GE Profile JMP31 27" Drop-In Electric Range is a fine model that can fit any kitchen. The "Self-Clean Oven" feature, conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing. Its Electronic Clock And Timer features a convenient digital clock and easy-to-use timer with an audible signal to help coordinate cooking times in the kitchen while while the Big View Window provides a large, convenient viewing area to check the progress of food. Packed with many features and at an affordable cost, GE Profile JMP31 27" Drop-In Electric Range is a perfect fit for your kitchen.
Depth of Cooktop:
Minimum Top Air Clearance:
Oven Interior Height:
Variable Cleaning Time:
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
Lift-Up Overhanging Cooktop:
Plug-In Calrod Heating Elements:
Infinite Heat Controls:
Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls:
Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:
Electronic Oven Control:
Frameless Oven Door:
Oven Door with Window:
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing.
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
- Electronic Clock and Timer
- Features a convenient digital clock and easy-to-use timer with an audible signal to help coordinate cooking times in the kitchen.
- An extra large clear window makes monitoring the progress of food easy.
- Alternates the upper broiling element and the lower baking element for even heating and optimal baking results.
- Lift-Up Porcelain Cooktop
- Makes spills and messes under the cooktop easily accessible and within reach.
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- This range is designed to hang from the countertop. It does not rest on the floor.
- If necessary, build up sides to 1 1/2" thick to provide screw anchor surface and countertop support.
- Adjacent cabinets must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree F temperature rating.
- All 27" drop-in electric ranges conform to U.L. requirements for minimum spacing between range and side wall below countertop.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
GE Profile Spacemaker Series JMP31CLCC Reviews