GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
For a reliable, good-looking oven at a fair price, look to the JKP30 from GE. This model offers just what you need to make a kitchen look great and meets our high standards for cooking performance. What it doesn't do is ask you to waste your money on features you don't need, don't understand, or will never use. Simply put, this 27-inch built-in electric oven has an impressive large interior that will handle the cooking and baking needs of a busy family. It features a labor-saving self-clean function and has straightforward, easy-to-operate electronic keypad controls. The TrueTemp system works to balance and accurately maintain oven temperature while encouraging foods to heat thoroughly and evenly. A large viewing window makes it easy to see how foods inside are progressing. Equipped with an audible preheat signal, you'll know when this oven is hot and ready-to-go. You can even broil with the door closed, effectively keeping the smoke of broiled burgers and steaks out of the kitchen. Should the oven be only lightly soiled, a light self-clean cycle can be used to get it quickly back to the job of cooking and baking tasty treats for your family.
Oven Cabinet Width Required:
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Depth:
25" - 25 1/4"
27 5/8" - 28 1/8"
Recommended Cutout Location from Floor:
3.9 cu. ft.
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Hidden Bake Oven Interior:
Variable Broil/Four Pass Broil Element:
Eight-Pass Bake Element:
PreciseAir Convection System:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
C and F Programmable:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Flat Convection Cover:
QuietBake Fan System:
Self-Clean Oven Racks:
Embossed Rack Positions:
Frameless Oven Door:
Stainless Steel or Glass
Big ClearView Window:
Oven Door Handle:
Under counter Installation:
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing.
- Extra-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides a large oven interior ideal for cooking more items at once.
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- Delivers even heat distribution and maximum oven control.
- Hidden Bake Oven Interior
- Hides previously exposed bottom element to deliver a clean interior appearance.
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient.
- May be installed under gas or electric cooktop.
- Electric wall ovens are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data and for alternate installation options.