GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
With the 30" Built-In Downdraft Gas Modular Cooktop, cooking your favorite gourmet meals in the comfort of your kitchen has never been easier. The Downdraft Exhaust feature is a powerful exhaust system that effectively pulls smoke and steam out of the kitchen to prevent unwanted smells and heat from invading your kitchen. In addition, the continuous grates allow for easy movement of pans between burners, thus preventing spills or messes. Finally, the two burner gas modules allow you to choose the appropriate temperature at which to cook your food, so your results are always perfection.
Stainless Steel or Porcelain
Black Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron
Dishwasher-Safe Grates and Knobs:
Gas Cooktop Burner Module (right side):
Electronic Pilotless Ignition:
Three-Speed Downdraft Vent Fan:
Downdraft Exhaust CFM:
Gas Cooktop Electrical Rating:
120V, 60Hz, 15A
BTU 000's for Right Side Burners (Natural Gas/LP Gas):
BTU 000's for Grill Unit (Natural Gas/LP Gas):
- Accepts Optional Select-Top Modules (Left Bay)
- Allows the cooktop to be customized to suit individual cooking styles and tastes. Modules sold separately.
- Gas Burner Module Shipped with Unit (Right Bay)
- Offers a range of temperature settings for cooking versatility.
- Powerful exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and steam out of the kitchen.
- Variable 3 Speed Fan Control
- Powerful variable speed exhaust system that effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the kitchen.
- Adhere to cooktop to help contain spills and make cleaning quick and easy.
- Provide a flat, sturdy surface allowing easy movement of pans between burners.
- Electronic Pilotless Ignition
Only one module is shipped with the unit. You must choose a module from above to fill in the left bay.
Gas Grill Module
- Front- and rear-controlled heating element for more cooking flexibility and energy savings. One-Piece grill grate is non-stick coated.
- For use with Grill Module. Place over heating element and reflector pan for optional grill module. Griddle accessory has a non-stick coating and is self-draining.
- Duct work must be vented to the outside.
- Do not vent into a wall, ceiling, crawl space, attic or any concealed space.
- Always use an appropriate roof or wall cap with damper.
- Laundry-type wall caps should never be used.
- For maximum efficiency use the shortest and straightest duct run possible, with as few fittings as possible.