GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The downdraft exhaust featured on the JGP989 downdraft cooktop has a powerful exhaust system that effectively pulls smoke and steam out of the kitchen. It features a flat one-piece ceramic glass surface that is sleek and easy-to-clean and the sealed cooktop burners eliminates the space between the burners and the cooktop to help contain spills and boil over liquids, ensuring easy cleanup.
Overall Cooktop Height:
Overall Height Including Downdraft Unit:
Minimum Front Countertop Clearance:
Electronic Pilotless Ignition:
True White, True Bisque or Black
Downdraft Exhaust CFM:
Burner Output 000's BTU (Natural Gas/LP Gas):
2 @ 9.1/8.5, 1 @ 11.5/11.0, 1 @ 5.5/5.5
- Powerful exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and steam out of the kitchen.
- Features a flat one-piece ceramic glass surface that is sleek and easy-to-clean.
- Eliminate the space between the burners and the cooktop to help contain spills and boil over liquids, ensuring easy cleanup.
- Provide a flat, sturdy surface allowing easy movement of pans between burners.
- Durable grate construction can be placed into the dishwasher for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Constructed from a premium cast iron material for a long-lasting performance and durability.
GE Profile JGP989 Reviews