GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
If you are looking to furnish your kitchen with a built in cooktop to give your counters a seamless look, the GE JGP970 is just for you. Its performance features Heavy Duty Cast Iron Knobs which will look and feel newer for much longer, and also has the capability to lock the control in case you have children at home. of Course the basic features just to name a few are Precise simmer burners, sealed burner so that the food doesn't get into your cooktop and also has the burners recessed from your convenience.
Thanks to GE's FIT Guarantee, modernizing your kitchen just got easier. GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. Refer to the Fit Guarantee document for full details.
Minimum Spacing to Back Wall:
Minimum Spacing to Left Wall:
Minimum Spacing to Right Wall:
Minimum Front Countertop Clearance:
Dual-Flame Stacked Burner 000's BTU:
PowerBoil Burner 000's BTU:
1 @ 15.0/180 Degree Simmer
All-Purpose Burners 000's BTU:
1 @ 11.0/150 Degree Simmer, 1 @ 9.1/150 Degree Simmer
Precise Simmer Burners 000's BTU:
2 @ 6.0/140 Degree Simmer
Electronic Pilotless Ignition:
Matte Black Deluxe-Cast, Grey Deluxe-Cast, Taupe Deluxe-Cast or Black Deluxe-Cast
Dishwasher-Safe Grates and Knobs:
Stainless, True White, True Bisque or Black
Control Lock Capability:
Stainless Model Only
Gas Cooktop Electrical Ratings:
120V, 60Hz, 5A
Burners 000's BTU (Natural Gas/LP Gas):
1 @ 15.0/13.0, 1 @ 11.0/9.1, 1 @ 9.1/8.1, 2 @ 6.0/6.0
- Features a flat one-piece ceramic glass surface that is sleek and easy-to-clean.
- Eliminate the space between the burners and the cooktop to help contain spills and boil over liquids, ensuring easy cleanup.
- PowerBoil 15,000 BTU Burner
- Delivers 15,000 BTUs of forceful heat for rapid boiling.
- Delivers a low setting of 140 degrees, ideal for delicate foods and sauces.
- Provide a flat, sturdy surface allowing easy movement of pans between burners.
- Dishwasher-Safe Grates and Knobs
- Shuts off gas to prevent unintended activation.
- Heavy-Duty Knobs (on Stainless Model Only)
GE Fits! Guarantee
- GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy.
GE Profile JGP970 Reviews