GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
With its deep recessed cooktop, the GE JGP628 is designed with a surface that helps contain spills and makes cleaning easy. Sealed cooktop burners and a Precise Simmer burner for included for cooking delicate foods and sauces. Dishwasher-safe grates are constructed for long lasting performance, durability and can be placed into the dishwasher for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Minimum Spacing to Back Wall:
Minimum Spacing to Left Wall:
Minimum Spacing to Right Wall:
Minimum Front Countertop Clearance:
Dual-Flame Stacked Burner 000's BTU:
PowerBoil Burner 000's BTU:
All-Purpose Burners 000's BTU:
3 @ 9.5/150 Degree Simmer
Precise Simmer Burner 000's BTU:
1 @ 5.0/140 Degree Simmer
Electronic Pilotless Ignition:
Dishwasher-Safe Grates and Knobs:
Control Lock Capability:
Gas Cooktop Electrical Ratings:
120V, 60Hz, 5A
Burners 000's BTU (Natural Gas/LP Gas):
3 @ 9.5/9.1, 1 @ 5.0/5.0
- Designed with a recessed surface to help contain spills and make cleaning easy.
- Eliminate the space between the burners and the cooktop to help contain spills and boil over liquids, ensuring easy cleanup.
- Deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements.
- Delivers a low setting of 140 degrees, ideal for delicate foods and sauces.
- Provide a flat, sturdy surface allowing easy movement of pans between burners.
- Dishwasher-Safe Grates and Knobs
- Feature durable construction for worry-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance.