GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment, systems and services. Providing solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries, GE Consumer and Industrial uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination," a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges, to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control.
The sleekly elegant new look of GE Profile and GE free-standing ranges makes it simple to immediately update the style of any kitchen, creating a fresh, new appearance without extensive remodeling. Available in both gas and electric models, the redesigned ranges are ideal for enhancing kitchen appearance for resale value or replacing an outdated appliance.
Redesigned free-standing GE Profile and GE gas and dual-fuel ranges now feature handsome stainless steel deep-recessed cooktops on select stainless steel models, replacing the former porcelain-enameled versions. Gracefully bowed backguards on all models. Stainless steel models feature full stainless steel backguards, replacing the previously used stainless steel plate on porcelain enamel. Chic new doors on GE Profile stainless steel models with windows that extend the full width of the door, glamorous beveled edges and a streamlined handle. Full stainless steel doors on GE models, now without the black vent trim for a broader use of stainless. Popular conveniences such as a center oval burner, with a fifth element in the center of the cooktop for larger cookware; a super-large oven capacity for room to prepare large holiday meals and a lower oven that provides an additional 1.0 cubic foot cooking capacity (up to 450°F)
Overall Height (including backguard):
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Height to Top of Cooktop:
36 1/4" +-1/4"
Oven Interior Height:
Upper Oven Capacity:
5.0 cu. ft.
1 @ 17,000 BTU/160 Degree Simmer
1 @ 11,000 BTU/150 Degree Simmer
Precise Simmer Burner:
1 @ 5,000 BTU/140 Degree Simmer
1 @ 9,100 BTU/150 Degree Simmer
Center Oval Burner:
1 @ 6,000 BTU
Valves (degree of turn):
QuickSet Oven Controls:
Electronic Oven Control:
Electronic Clock and Timer:
Automatic Oven Timer:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
One-Piece Upswept Cooktop:
Six Embossed Rack Positions:
Scratch Resistant Backguard:
Warming Drawer (140 - 220 Degrees):
Frameless Oven Door:
Stainless Appearance Knobs:
Stainless Model Only
Oven Door with Window:
Oven Door Handle:
Top Burners 000's BTU (Natural/LP):
1 @ 6.0/6.0, 1 @ 17.0/11.0, 1 @ 11.0/9.1, 1 @ 5.0/4.0, 1 @ 9.1/8.0
Oven/Broiler Burners 000's BTU (Natural/LP):
16.0/16.0 Oven, 13.5/12.0 Broiler
Gas Range Electrical Rating:
120V, 60Hz, 5A
LP Conversion Kit:
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without need of scrubbing.
- Extra-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides a large oven interior ideal for cooking more items at once.
- Designed with a recessed surface to help contain spills and make cleaning easy.
- Adds a fifth element to the center of the cooktop, ideal for griddle or odd-size cookware.
- Offers a flat cooking surface, placed over the center oval burner, for cooking multiple foods at once.
- PowerBoil 17,000 BTU Burner
- Delivers 17,000 BTUs of forceful heat for rapid boiling.
- QuickSet IV Oven Controls
- Feature an easy to use design which allows you to set precise cooking temperatures.
- Provide a flat, sturdy surface allowing easy movement of pans between burners.
- Feature durable construction for worry-free and effortless cleaning and maintenance.
- Eliminate the space between the burners and the cooktop to help contain spills and boil over liquids, ensuring easy cleanup.
- Delivers even heat distribution and maximum oven control.
- Allows consumers to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish sabbath and Jewish holidays.