GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
With its PreciseAir convection system, the JD968 delivers even air and heat circulation for superior baking and roasting results. Convection bake and roast options allow you to get the most accurate cooking temperatures out of your oven. The cooktop's bridge element combines three elements into one large cooking area, which is ideal when using oversized cookware, grill pans and griddles. A warming zone provides low heat capability, so you can keep foods warm until the whole meal is ready to serve. The 12"/9"/6" tri-ring element provides three cooking areas in one for the ultimate in cooking flexibility.
Minimum Top Air Clearance:
Minimum Side Air Clearance:
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Depth:
Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Variable Cleaning Time:
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
3 Heavy-Duty Self-Clean
CleanDesign Oven/Hidden Bake Element:
Variable Broil/Six-Pass Broil Element:
Pattern Black or True White
12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:
1 @ 3000W
7" Heating Elements:
2 @ 1800W
Total Bridge Element Wattage:
6" Heating Element:
1 @ 1200W
Infinite Heat Controls:
PreciseAir Convection System:
Multi-Rack Convection Bake:
Single-Rack Convection Bake:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Control Lock Capability:
Electronic Clock/Kitchen Timer:
Hot Surface Indicator Lights:
Heating Element "On" Indicator Light:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Frameless Oven Door:
Stainless or Glass
Oven Door with Window:
Stainless Model Only
Oven Door Handle:
- PreciseAir Convection System
- Delivers even air and heat circulation for superior baking and roasting results.
- Provides ideal convection baking for multiple racks of food, ensuring superb results.
- Provides even cooking and consistent results, roasting meats faster than a traditional oven.
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing.
- Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element
- Provides three cooking areas in one for the ultimate in cooking versatility.
- Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for oversized cooking pans.
- Heavy-Duty Knobs on Stainless Steel Model
- Attaches to the back of the range when installed in a 30" freestanding cutout.
- Adjacent cabinets must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree F temperature rating.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- To reduce possibility of scorching the side walls above the countertop when no load is present on burners, it is recommended that a minimum of 6" spacing from adjacent side wall be allowed for possible extended high-heat element operation.
- 30" drop-in ranges are designed to hang from the countertop. They do not rest on the floor. For installation alternatives refer to installation instructions packed with the product.
- Drop-in ranges are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.