GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The dual size ribbon element on the JD900 offers a convenient choice of using a 6" or 9" heating element, depending on the size of the pan. The ribbon heating elements also provide powerful heat beneath the smooth glass surface, ensuring even heat and fast warm-up times. The oven's super-large capacity provides an impressively large interior for cooking more dishes at once. The controls are placed upfront, keeping you in control of the temperature settings at all times.
Minimum Top Air Clearance:
Minimum Side Air Clearance:
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Depth:
Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Variable Cleaning Time:
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
CleanDesign Oven/Hidden Bake Element:
Variable Broil/Six-Pass Broil Element:
Pattern Black, Pattern Bisque or Pattern White
12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:
6"/9" Dual Element:
1 @ 2500W
8" Heating Elements:
2 @ 2000W
Total Bridge Element Wattage:
6" Heating Element:
1 @ 1500W
Infinite Heat Controls:
PreciseAir Convection System:
Multi-Rack Convection Bake:
Single-Rack Convection Bake:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Control Lock Capability:
Electronic Clock/Kitchen Timer:
Hot Surface Indicator Lights:
Heating Element "On" Indicator Light:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Frameless Oven Door:
Oven Door with Window:
Oven Door Handle:
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing.
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- Offers a convenient choice of using a 6" or 9" heating element, depending on the size of the pan.
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time.
- Delivers even heat distribution and maximum oven control.
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- Optional Backguard Kit (JXS37)
- Attaches to the back of the range when it is installed in a 30" freestanding cutout.
- Adjacent cabinets must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree F temperature rating.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- To reduce possibility of scorching the side walls above the countertop when no load is present on burners, it is recommended that a minimum of 6" spacing from adjacent side wall be allowed for possible extended high-heat element operation.
- 30" drop-in ranges are designed to hang from the countertop. They do not rest on the floor. For installation alternatives refer to installation instructions packed with the product.
- Drop-in ranges are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.