GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The sleekly elegant new look of GE Profile and GE free-standing ranges makes it simple to immediately update the style of any kitchen, creating a fresh, new appearance without extensive remodeling. Available in both gas and electric models, the redesigned ranges are ideal for enhancing kitchen appearance for resale value or replacing an outdated appliance.
Free-standing GE electric ranges now feature a lustrous, full stainless-steel backguard on stainless steel models, replacing the stainless steel plate on porcelain enamel. On select models, the control panel itself has an elegant stainless steel appearance for a thoroughly seamless look. Gently curved backguards for a more modern look on black, white and bisque models. Gleaming, full stainless steel doors on stainless steel models, without any black vent trim, to achieve a cleaner appearance. Control knobs are also stainless in appearance on select models. Flexible 9-inch PowerBoil dual-ring element to accommodate various-sized pots and pans for added cooking versatility. Large 12-inch element with an expansive cooking surface that's wide enough to handle larger cookware.
Depth with Door Open:
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Depth:
5.3 cu. ft.
Self-Clean Drip Bowls:
Upswept Porcelain-Enameled Cooktop:
Clean-Well Cooktop System:
Lift-Up Cooktop with Dual Support Rods:
8" Heating Element:
2 (6 turns)
6" Heating Element:
2 (5 turns)
Infinite Heat Controls:
Plug-In Calrod Heating Elements:
Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls:
Self-Clean Oven Racks:
Six-Pass Power Bake Element:
QuickSet Oven Controls:
Digital Temperature Display:
Electronic Oven Controls:
Auto Oven Shut-Off:
Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Clock and Minute Timer:
Heating Element "On" Light:
Preheated Oven Light:
Removable Full-Width Storage Drawer:
Frameless Oven Door:
Oven Door with Window:
Textured Steel Side Panels:
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing.
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time.
- Delivers even heat distribution and maximum oven control.
- QuickSet IV Oven Controls
- Feature an easy to use design which allows you to set precise cooking temperatures.
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
- Features an enhanced shape to add an elegant appearance and make viewing trouble-free.
- Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
- Double coated porcelain-enameled racks no longer require hand cleaning.
- Provide a robust construction for effortless cleaning in the self-clean oven mode.
- Alternates the upper broiling element and the lower baking element for even heating and optimal baking results.
- Ensures spills are properly contained, while providing convenient cleaning access.
- Allows consumers to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish sabbath and Jewish holidays.
- Conforms to U.L. requirements for 0" spacing for adjacent walls below countertops.
- To reduce possibility of scorching of walls, it is recommended a minimum of 1 1/2" spacing be allowed from adjacent side walls to allow for possible extended, high-heat, no-load heating element operation.
- For 30" free-standing ranges locally approved flexible service cord or conduit must be used because terminals are not accessible after range installation.
- See included documentation for exact specifications.
GE QuickClean JBP35DMWW Reviews