GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The sleekly elegant new look of GE Profile and GE free-standing ranges makes it simple to immediately update the style of any kitchen, creating a fresh, new appearance without extensive remodeling. Available in both gas and electric models, the redesigned ranges are ideal for enhancing kitchen appearance for resale value or replacing an outdated appliance.
Free-standing GE electric ranges now feature a lustrous, full stainless-steel backguard on stainless steel models, replacing the stainless steel plate on porcelain enamel. On select models, the control panel itself has an elegant stainless steel appearance for a thoroughly seamless look. Gently curved backguards for a more modern look on black, white and bisque models. Gleaming, full stainless steel doors on stainless steel models, without any black vent trim, to achieve a cleaner appearance. Control knobs are also stainless in appearance on select models.
5.3 cu. ft.
8" Heating Element:
2 Plug-In (2,600W)
6" Heating Elements:
2 Plug-In (1,500W)
Dual Support Rods; Lift-Up; One-Piece Unswept; Porcelain Enameled
Oven Rack Features:
2 Oven Racks
Infinite Heat Controls:
Storage Drawer Features:
Oven Cleaning Type:
Lift Up Cooktop with Support Rods:
Removable One Piece Drip Bowls:
Black Porcelain Enameled
Clean-Well Cooktop System:
4-Pass Broil Element:
Dishwasher Safe Knobs:
Digital Temperature Display; Electronic; Infinite Heat Rotary; QuickSet III; Touchpads
Oven Control Features
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off:
Yes with Override
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Clock and Kitchen Timer:
Self Clean Cool Down Time Display:
Range with Storage Drawer
Textured Steel Side Panels:
Oven Door Features:
Big Hearth Oven Window; Frameless Lift-Off Oven Door
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
See Written Warranty for Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
Depth with Door Open:
Depth without Handle:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
5.3 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior to cook more dishes and large meals at once.
- Delivers a high concentrated heat with the touch of a button that conveniently cleans the oven cavity and eliminates the need to scrub backed-on food and spills.
QuickSet III Oven Controls
- Feature an easy to use design that lets you set precise cooking temperatures.
Coil Heating Elements
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
Dual Element Bake
- Alternates the upper broiling element and the lower baking element for even heating and optimal baking results.
Clean-Well Cooktop System
- Ensures spills are properly contained, while providing convenient cleaning access.
Six Rack Positions
- Provides flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
Removable Full Width Storage Drawer
- This convenient drawer can be used for storing cookware or kitchen accessories.
Audible Preheat Signal
- Features an audible signal that activates when the oven has reached the desired cooking temperature.