GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The sleekly elegant new look of GE Profile and GE free-standing ranges makes it simple to immediately update the style of any kitchen, creating a fresh, new appearance without extensive remodeling. Available in both gas and electric models, the redesigned ranges are ideal for enhancing kitchen appearance for resale value or replacing an outdated appliance.
Free-standing GE electric ranges now feature a lustrous, full stainless-steel backguard on stainless steel models, replacing the stainless steel plate on porcelain enamel. On select models, the control panel itself has an elegant stainless steel appearance for a thoroughly seamless look. Gently curved backguards for a more modern look on black, white and bisque models. Gleaming, full stainless steel doors on stainless steel models, without any black vent trim, to achieve a cleaner appearance. Control knobs are also stainless in appearance on select models.
5.3 cu. ft.
Super Large Oven
Clean-Well Cooktop System:
Range with Storage Drawer
Cooktop Burner Type:
One-Piece Upswept; Porcelain-Enamel; Lift-Up; Dual Support Rods
6" Heating Element (s):
2 Plug-In (1500 watt)
8" Heating Element (s):
2 Plug-In (2600 watt)
Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls:
Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:
Oven Cleaning Type:
4-Pass Broil Element:
Oven Rack Features:
2 Oven Racks
Storage Drawer Features:
Digital Temperature Display:
Infinite Heat Rotary:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display:
Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:
Stainless Steel, White, Black, Bisque
Oven Door Features:
Frameless Lift-off Oven Door; Big Hearth Oven Window
Dimensions and Weight
Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D):
24-1/8" x 19-1/2" x 19-3/8"
Depth Without Handle:
Depth with Door Open:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Power / Ratings
Limited 1-year entire appliance
Limited 1-year entire appliance
See written warranty for full details
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior.
Super-large oven capacity
- Remarkably large oven interior is ideal for holidays, dinner parties and everyday family cooking.
QuickSet III Oven Controls
- Feature an easy to use design that lets you set precise cooking temperatures.
Coil heating elements
- Removable elements provide even heat and are easy to clean.
- This top-and-bottom heating produces uniform browning and fast oven preheating.
Chrome drip bowls
- Spills are easily contained and quickly cleaned thanks to removable bowls.
Clean-Well cooktop system
- Cooktop is design to contain spills and simplify cleanup.
Six Rack Positions
- Provides flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
Removable Full Width Storage Drawer
- This convenient drawer can be used for storing cookware or kitchen accessories.
Audible Preheat Signal
- Features an audible signal that activates when the oven has reached the desired cooking temperature.