GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The sleekly elegant new look of GE Profile and GE free-standing ranges makes it simple to immediately update the style of any kitchen, creating a fresh, new appearance without extensive remodeling. Available in both gas and electric models, the redesigned ranges are ideal for enhancing kitchen appearance for resale value or replacing an outdated appliance.
Free-standing GE electric ranges now feature a lustrous, full stainless-steel backguard on stainless steel models, replacing the stainless steel plate on porcelain enamel. On select models, the control panel itself has an elegant stainless steel appearance for a thoroughly seamless look. Gently curved backguards for a more modern look on black, white and bisque models. Gleaming, full stainless steel doors on stainless steel models, without any black vent trim, to achieve a cleaner appearance. Control knobs are also stainless in appearance on select models. Large 12-inch element with an expansive cooking surface that's wide enough to handle larger cookware. The new GE double oven range offers a 1.2 cubic foot lower oven drawer for added cooking capacity, hidden bake oven interior within the upper oven, bridge element and a 12-inch/9-inch/6-inch tri-ring element on the radiant glass cooktop. Added conveniences consumers have come to expect from GE, such as the PreciseAir convection system for optimal air and heat circulation; a bridge element that combines three elements into one large cooking area; the extra-large hearth-shaped window for monitoring food's cooking; and heavy-duty, porcelain-coated, self-cleaning oven racks for extra support and easy cleaning.
Depth with Door Open:
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Capacity (Upper/Lower):
5.3 cu. ft./1.2 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Oven Interior:
Self-Clean Oven Racks:
One-Piece Upswept Cooktop:
12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:
1 @ 3000W
8" Ribbon Heating Element:
7" Ribbon Heating Element:
2 @ 1800W
Bridge Element Total Wattage:
6" Warming Zone:
1 @ 120W
Infinite Heat Controls:
Six-Pass Power Bake Element:
True European Convection:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
QuickSet Oven Controls:
QuickSet VI Glass Touch
Proof Mode/Warm Mode:
Digital Temperature Display:
Control Lock Capability:
Self-Clean Cool-Down Time Display:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Auto Oven Shut-Off:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Hot Surface Lights:
Self-Clean Cycle Light:
Interior Oven Light:
Lower Oven (140 - 450 Degrees):
Warming Drawer (140 - 220 Degrees):
Frameless Oven Door:
Oven Door with Window:
On Stainless Model Only
- Precise Air Convection System
- Uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation.
- Delivers even air and heat circulation for superior baking and roasting results.
- Single/Multi-Rack Convection Bake
- Provides ideal airflow throughout the oven, ensuring optimal results on both racks.
- Automatically converts standard recipe temperatures to proper convection settings.
- Hidden Bake Oven Interior
- Hides previously exposed bottom element to deliver a clean interior appearance.
- Offers an additional 1.2 cu. ft. of capacity for convenient baking from 140 degrees to 450 degrees.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element
- Provides three cooking areas in one for the ultimate in cooking versatility.
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing.
- Delivers even heat distribution and maximum oven control.
- QuickSet VI Glass Touch Oven Controls
- Feature a smooth glass design that is easy-to-operate and easy-to-clean.
- Allows consumers to keep cooked food warm on the Jewish sabbath and Jewish holidays.
- Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
- Double coated porcelain-enameled racks no longer require hand cleaning.
- Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for oversized cooking pans.
- Provides low heat capability for foods, making meal coordination simple.
- Super-Large 5.3 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time.
- Conforms to U.L. requirements for 0" spacing for adjacent walls below countertops.
- To reduce possibility of scorching of walls, it is recommended a minimum of 1 1/2" spacing be allowed from adjacent side walls to allow for possible extended, high-heat, no-load heating element operation.
- For 30" free-standing ranges locally approved flexible service cord or conduit must be used because terminals are not accessible after range installation.
- See included documentation for exact specifications.