36" All Refrigerator Tall
The all-new lineup of Integrated refrigeration from Sub-Zero includes the most-advanced food-preservation features and widest range of models of any brand. The 36"-wide Sub-Zero IT-36R refrigerator provides a generous 20.5 cubic feet of storage in the upper cabinet and two spacious, flexible drawers below. As a fully integrated refrigerator, it comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry (high-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as sales accessories). In either style, a new internal water dispenser delivers the convenience of chilled, filtered water without disrupting the clean look of the refrigerator's exterior.
Like every full-size Sub-Zero Integrated refrigeration model, the IT-36R stands 84" tall and includes a host of features designed to extend the life of fresh food, including air purification and a patented door-seal system that efficiently locks in cold air. A high-humidity, lower-temperature crisper drawer also provides the perfect conditions for storing fresh produce. The sophisticated, updated interior takes on a crystal-like appearance with minimal use of plastic trim and the addition of bright, soft-on LED lighting.
In the Beginning
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators. Available at AJ Madison.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
Energy Star Qualified:
Interior Refrigerator Features
Internal Water Dispenser:
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
Yes with 2 Adjustable Dividers
Adjustable Door Shelves:
Stationary Door Shelves:
High Humidity Crisper Drawer:
Yes with Sliding Cover and Adjustable Dividers
1/4" OD Copper, Braided Stainless Steel or PEX Tubing
Dimensions and Weights
Internal Water Dispenser (Optional)
- This optional feature provides quick and easy one-handed access to filtered, chilled water inside the refrigerator.
Air Purification System
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage.
- Sub-Zero's Integrated refrigerators come with a built-in antimicrobial air purification system.
- Based on technology developed by NASA, it scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes.
Water Filtration System (Model IT-36RID)
- Designed to reduce suspended particles, chemical pollutants, viruses and bacteria when purifying water.
- This low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons.
- Replacement is fast and easy.
Crystal Interior Featuring Nano-Coated Spill-Proof Shelving
- A microthin layer of coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading.
- Makes cleanup a breeze and eliminating the need for bulky plastic edging.
- The result is a clear interior that maximizes visibility of food.
Soft-Close Doors and Drawers
- This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives the Integrated refrigeration lineup a rich and sturdy feel.
Soft-On LED Lighting
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
Smart-Touch Control Panel
- This interactive and easy-to-use panel employs touchscreen technology to precisely control temperatures.
- Gives you more access to more settings.
- The clean panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
- All of the new full-size Integrated refrigeration units stand a uniform 84" tall for a standardized and consistent look.
Low Temperature / High Humidity Storage Zones
- Crispers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit.
- Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and freshness.
Energy Star Qualified
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.