36 Inch Integrated Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with 19.7 cu. ft. Capacity
Sub-Zero pioneered the concept of integrated refrigeration units that virtually disappear into any kind of kitchen decor, with not a hinge or grille visible. But open the door, and you'll find just what you'd expect: the most advanced food preservation features available, keeping your food fresher longer. Crisper greens, juicier peppers, blueberries that burst with flavor - even long after you've brought them home from the market. The IT-36CI has a generous storage capacity of 13.3 cu. ft. in the refrigerator, 6.4 cu. ft. in the freezer.
Dual refrigeration provides the ideal humid yet chilly conditions for fresh foods, along with dry, frigid air for frozen foods, while a NASA-inspired air purification system scrubs the air of the ethylene gas that hastens food spoilage, and also removes bacteria, mold and viruses. As a fully integrated refrigerator/freezer, the unit is ready to be fitted with stainless steel panels or custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry. Only you, your family and the blueberries will know it's there.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
13.3 Cu. Ft.
Energy Star Qualified:
Interior Refrigerator Features
Internal Water Dispenser:
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
2 with Adjustable Dividers
Adjustable Door Shelves:
Interior Freezer Features
Adjustable Drawer Dividers:
1/4" OD Copper, Braided Stainless Steel or PEX Tubing
Dimensions and Weights
- Each Integrated combination unit boasts separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer.
- Fresh food stays fresher in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other.
- Provides optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
Internal Water Dispenser (Optional)
- This optional feature provides quick and easy one-handed access to filtered, chilled water inside the refrigerator.
Air Purification System
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage.
- Sub-Zero's Integrated refrigerators come with a built-in antimicrobial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA).
- It scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes.
Water Filtration System
- Designed to reduce suspended particles, chemical pollutants, viruses and bacteria when purifying water.
- This low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons.
- Replacement is fast and easy.
Crystal Interior Featuring Nano-Coated Spill-Proof Shelving
- A microthin layer of coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading.
- Makes cleanup a breeze and eliminating the need for bulky plastic edging.
- The result is a clear interior that maximizes visibility of food.
Soft-Close Doors and Drawers
- This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives the Integrated refrigeration lineup a rich and sturdy feel.
Soft-On LED Lighting
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
Smart-Touch Control Panel
- This interactive and easy-to-use panel employs touchscreen technology to precisely control temperatures and give you more access to more settings.
- The clean panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
- All of the new full-size Integrated refrigeration units stand a uniform 84" tall for a standardized and consistent look.
Low Temperature/High Humidity Storage Zones
- Crispers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit.
- Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and freshness.
Energy Star Qualified.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.