30" All Freezer Tall
The all-new Sub-Zero lineup of Integrated refrigeration includes the most-advanced food-preservation features and widest range of models of any brand. The Sub-Zero IT-30FI freezer measures 30" wide with a capacity of 15.1 cubic feet. Open the upper door to reveal three adjustable wire shelves to aid with interior organization. Additionally, two soft-close storage drawers below include removable dividers. Touchscreen technology allows you to precisely control temperatures and provides more access to more settings, including "max ice", which provides increased on-demand production of purified ice by up to 30 percent for 24 hours.
Like every full-size model in Sub-Zero's Integrated line, the IT-30FI stands 84" tall and is designed to look as good inside as it does outside. The sophisticated, updated interior takes on a crystal-like appearance with minimal use of plastic trim and the addition of bright, soft-on LED lighting. Each Integrated unit also comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry (high-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as sales accessories).
In the Beginning
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators. Available at AJ Madison.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
Energy Star Qualified:
Interior Freezer Features
Adjustable Wire Shelves:
Adjustable Door Shelves:
Adjustable Drawer Dividers:
1/4" OD Copper, Braided Stainless Steel or PEX Tubing
Dimensions and Weights
Water Filtration System
- Designed to reduce suspended particles, chemical pollutants, viruses and bacteria when purifying water.
- This low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons.
- Replacement is fast and easy.
Crystal Interior Featuring Nano-Coated Spill-Proof Shelving
- A microthin layer of coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading - making cleanup a breeze and eliminating the need for bulky plastic edging. The result is a clear interior that maximizes visibility of food.
Soft-Close Doors and Drawers
- This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives the Integrated refrigeration lineup a rich and sturdy feel.
Soft-On LED Lighting
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
Smart-Touch Control Panel
- This interactive and easy-to-use panel employs touchscreen technology to precisely control temperatures.
- Gives you more access to more settings.
- The clean panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
- All of the new full-size Integrated refrigeration units stand a uniform 84" tall for a standardized and consistent look.
Energy Star Qualified
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.