30 Inch Integrated Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with 15.6 cu. ft. Capacity
Sub-Zero pioneered the concept of integrated refrigeration units that virtually disappear into any kind of kitchen decor, with not a hinge or grille visible. But open the door, and you'll find just what you'd expect: the most advanced food preservation features available, keeping your food fresher longer. Crisper greens, juicier peppers, blueberries that burst with flavor - even long after you've brought them home from the market. The IT-30CI has a generous storage capacity of 10.6 cu. ft. in the refrigerator, 5.0 cu. ft. in the freezer.
Dual refrigeration provides the ideal humid yet chilly conditions for fresh foods, along with dry, frigid air for frozen foods, while a NASA-inspired air purification system scrubs the air of the ethylene gas that hastens food spoilage, and also removes bacteria, mold and viruses As a fully integrated refrigerator/freezer, the unit is ready to be fitted with stainless steel panels or custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry. Only you, your family and the blueberries will know it's there.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
10.6 Cu. Ft.
Energy Star Qualified:
Interior Refrigerator Features
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
2 with Adjustable Dividers
Adjustable Door Shelves:
Interior Freezer Features
Adjustable Drawer Dividers:
1/4" OD Copper, Braided Stainless Steel or PEX Tubing
Dimensions and Weights
- This technology pioneered by Sub-Zero features separate compressors and cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer. Fresh food stays fresher in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other - optim
Air Purification System
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's integrated refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold,
- A microthin coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading, making clean-up a breeze and eliminating the need for plastic edging. The result is a clear, clean interior that maximizes visibility of food.
- Designed to reduce contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when purifying water for ice, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons. Replacement is fast and easy.
Automatic Ice Maker with "Max Ice"
- High-efficiency unit provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period - just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
- The interactive and easy-to-use controls employ touchscreen technology to precisely regulate temperatures and give you more access to more settings. The control panel's small footprint further refines the interior.