36 Inch Induction Range with 5.3 cu. ft. Capacity
If you've never cooked with induction, you're in for a surprise. It is a technology of startling precision and power - perhaps the only type of cooking that could lure you away from gas. Now in its new 36 inch induction range, Wolf pairs a powerful induction cooktop with its celebrated dual convection oven, which delivers the most even heating you'll find, plus 10 automatic cooking modes to master any dish. It's a combination to delight any culinary enthusiast.
The induction cooktop boils water faster than gas. Has a black ceramic glass surface that cleans in seconds. And a flexible cooking surface that accommodates various pan sizes and dishes. How does it perform Induction gives you high to low end control as precise and powerful as any gas range you've used. With this extraordinary range, you'll cook meals better (and faster) than you ever thought possible.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
Hot Surface Indicator:
10 (Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Bake Stone, Proof, Dehydrate)
240 V / 60 Hz
50 Amp Dedicated Circuit
Dimensions and Weight
Magic No, Magnets
- In induction cooking, the electricity flows through a coil to generate a magnetic field under the glass ceramic surface. When an induction-compatible pan is placed on the cooktop, currents are induced in the pan and instant heat is generated.
Flexible Cooking surface
- Five induction zones and multiple 2-way and industry exclusive 4-way bridging options create a flexible cooking surface that accommodates a wide variety of pan sizes and dish preparation.
- Delivers lightning fast high heat, with almost instantaneous temperature response. Or very low lows, with a Melt setting for gentle heat and a True Simmer setting to prevent scorching.
- No worries about leaving a hot burner on, because elements can't be energized without an induction-compatible pan on the surface.
- Dual fans - each with its own heating element - work in concert with two additional heating elements to control heat and airflow, eliminating "cold spots" and ensuring more consistent, more delicious results - even when using multiple racks at once.
- Wonderfully easy to use, with self clean, delayed start, timed cook and Sabbath mode settings.
10 Cooking Modes for Delicious Results
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash. Ten modes are:
Cobalt Blue Porcelain Interior
- Wolf's signature aesthetics enhance the oven's interior, creating a bold cooking backdrop.
Your Choice of Control Knobs
- Choose Wolf signature red, black or brushed stainless. All provide infinite control for more precise cooking.
Exceptional 24/7 Customer Support
- Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, Wolf's Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as their products.
- They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from their factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.