30" Induction Range with Professional or Transitional Design
If you've never cooked with induction, you're in for a surprise. It is a technology of startling precision and power - perhaps the only type of cooking that could lure you away from gas. Now in its new 30" induction range, Wolf pairs a powerful induction cooktop with its celebrated dual convection oven, which delivers the most even heating you'll find, plus 10 automatic cooking modes to master any dish. It's a combination to delight any culinary enthusiast.
The induction cooktop boils water faster than gas. Its black ceramic glass surface cleans in seconds, and a flexible cooking surface accommodates various pan sizes and dishes. How does it perform Induction gives you high to low end control as precise and powerful as any gas range you've used. With this extraordinary range, you'll cook meals better (and faster) than you ever thought possible.
Left Side Burners, Bridge Capability:
2,100 W Elements with 3,000 W Boost
Right Burner 1:
2,600 W Element with 3,150 W Boost
Right Burner 2:
1,400 W Element
2.8 cubic feet
4.5 cubic feet
240 V / 60 Hz
50 Amp Dedicated Circuit
Overall Dimensions & Weight
MAGIC NO. MAGNETS!
- In induction cooking, the electricity flows through a coil to generate a magnetic field under the glass ceramic surface. When an induction-compatible pan is placed on the cooktop, currents are induced in the pan and instant heat is generated.
FLEXIBLE COOKING SURFACE
- Four induction zones and 2-way bridging option create a flexible cooking surface that accommodates a wide variety of pan sizes and dish preparation.
DUAL CONVECTION FOR FASTER, MORE CONSISTENT COOKING
- Dual fans - each with its own heating element - work in concert with two additional heating elements to control heat and airflow, eliminating "cold spots" and ensuring more consistent, more delicious results - even when using multiple racks at once.
COBALT BLUE PORCELAIN INTERIOR
- Wolf's signature aesthetics enhance the oven's interior, creating a bold cooking backdrop.
- Wonderfully easy to use, with self clean, delayed start, timed cook and Sabbath mode settings.
RIGOROUSLY TESTED TO ENSURE DEPENDABILITY
- Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to.
- To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test our designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use.
- Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
- Delivers lightning fast high heat, with almost instantaneous temperature response. Or very low lows, with a Melt setting for gentle heat and a True Simmer setting to prevent scorching.
- No worries about leaving a hot burner on, because elements can't be energized without an induction-compatible pan on the surface.
IS IT DONE YET
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature, eliminating guesswork when preparing anything where internal temperature is the surest sign of delicious results.
YOUR CHOICE OF CONTROL KNOBS
- Choose Wolf signature red, black or brushed stainless. All provide infinite control for more precise cooking.
10 COOKING MODES FOR PREDICTABLY DELICIOUS RESULTS
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash. Ten modes are:
EXCEPTIONAL 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, Wolf's Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as their products.
- They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from their factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
Wolf Upgrade and Save - Save Up to $750
Save Up to $750
Wolf has never had a more exciting selection of ranges and cooktops - stunning in both performance and design. If you've been thinking about a cooking upgrade, now is the time to act. For a limited time, Wolf is offering significant rebates on some of its most popular products. Save up to $750 through April 30, 2017.
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.