The new Inca Lux by Faber features a sleek stainless panel which hides the grease filters behind it and reduces noise. With an advanced Perimetric filter system, electronic controls, and an optional remote control , the Inca Lux packs a lot of features in small body that fits into 12" deep cabinets.
Faber is located in Fabriano, Italy and has been producing high quality range hoods for over 50 years, since 1955. Professor Abramo Galassi invented the first Faber vent hood in a small laboratory in Italy and now over 50 years later they are a world leader in ventilation. In Italy, Faber is the market leader; with 50% market share in a country that values premium kitchen ventilation. Faber products show a company wide commitment to technology, quality and design.
The design of Faber range hoods uses the principle coined by the famous American architect Louis Henry Sullivan that, "form follows function". Design is important, but if a range hood does not work properly or provide adequate ventilation for your kitchen, then their customers would not be satisfied.
Faber designs their high quality vent hood appliances knowing that a strong aesthetic impact can be made on the kitchen with ventilation. They know design is important in your decision process, so there are a large number of designs available to choose from depending on your taste. From stainless steel fashion forward vents and contemporary to professional / traditional and classic, Faber has the right design for you! Available at AJ Madison.
Sound Level Range:
2.8 - 7.5 Sones
Yes; Dishwasher Safe Mesh
Push with White LED
2 Level Halogen
15 Minute Delay Auto Shut-Off
Convertible to Ductless:
Optional (Sold Separately)
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately)
Charcoal Filter Kit:
Fixed Wiring Box:
Universal Make-Up Air Damper:
#MUDAMPER6 / MUDAMPER8
Stainless Steel Liner:
Backlit electronic controls
- Backlit electronic controls with a White LED light indicate the current speed and two level lighting
Perimetric Filter System
- Stainless panel increases efficiency and decreases noise levels
Remote Control (Optional)
- Control all features of the hood from the convenience of a wireless remote control (sold separately)
Easy Snap Mounting Clips
- Installation is easy with built-in adjustable clips that tighten onto the sides of the cabinet floor
- Automatically turns the fan off after a set time
Stainless Steel Liners
- Create a perfectly-sealed, non-combustible 4" tall perimeter to "line" the wood below the hood. Depth adjustable from 16" - 17 7/8".
Charcoal Filter Kit
- High quality charcoal filter for use when recirculating the air back into the kitchen. Filters out odor and should be replaced every 6 months
CFM Reducer Kit
- For use in make up air areas where an under 300 CFM hood is required. This kit reduces the ducting to 5" round and reduces the CFM to under 300
- Control all features of the hood from the convenience of a wireless remote control
Fixed Wiring Box
- Replace the power cord with a hard wired box to power the range hood
Universal Make-Up Air Damper
- Satisfies make-up air requirements; kit uses an air switch to activate the make-up air damper to open and bring fresh air into the home when the hood fan is on. It then closes tightly when the hood is off. CFM level is not reduced
Faber Inca Lux INLX28SS600B Reviews