An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
For true wok cooking, the burner of the Wolf 15" Multi-Function cooktop sculpts the gas flame into a plume, focusing heat in the center of the wok, then dispersing it outward for precisely controlled cooking. The low-profile grate fits nicely with any Wolf gas cooktop and can accommodate your largest stockpot. The powerful burner exceeds 22,000 BTU/Hr.
MFG SKU IM15/S
Stainless Steel Top Construction:
Dual-Stacked Sealed Burner:
High Output 22,000 BTU/Hr
Electronic Reignition System:
Individual Spark Ignition System:
Cast Iron Burner Grates:
Matte Porcelain Finish
Low-Profile Continuous Grate:
Deep Drawn Burner Pan:
120 V AC, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Circuit
6 Ft. Cord with Grounded Plug
Recommended Cabinet Width - One Module:
Recommended Cabinet Width - Two Modules:
Minimum Cabinet Depth:
Minimum Height Clearance:
Countertop Cut-Out Width:
Countertop Cut-Out Depth:
A minimum height clearance of 5 1/2" is required between countertop and any combustible surface directly below the cooktop.
- Integrated design allows for use with multiple cooktop units or modules.
- Stainless steel top construction with classic stainless steel finish.
- High output 22,000 BTU/Hr sealed burner.
- Automatic electronic reignition system.
- Illuminated control panel.
- Individual spark ignition system.
- Two interchangeable cast iron burner grates with matte porcelain finish-wok grate and low-profile continuous grate.
- Available in Natural and LP gas.
- Filler strip for installation of multiple cooktops or modules.
- Bracket supports for installation of two integrated modules with downdraft (Model DD30 only).
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
MFG SKU IM15/S