Dacor's Integrated 36" Freestanding Bottom Freezer Refrigerators meets the 2008 ENERGY STAR guidelines with a 20-percent energy efficient compressor, uses less energy than a 60-watt light bulb, saving energy in your home and reducing your carbon footprint. This model brilliantly merges accessibility and functionality with an innovative modular design system that allows you to customize each model to fit your personal style. And, an easy-to-use control panel helps monitor the internal temperatures of the multi-zone system. Available with an overlay to match existing cabinetry and with a convenient French door that provides full access to the interior. The storage units feature a slide-out hanging deli drawer and two crisper drawers with individual adjustable temperature/humidity controls that help maintain the ideal preservation environment to guarantee optimum freshness of produce and meat.
This refrigerator uses 451 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $50.02.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth without Handles:
19.4 cu. ft.
- Overlay - Custom Panel Required
- 36" Freestanding French Door Refrigerator Design
- 2 Humidity-Controlled Crisp Drawers
- 1 Temperature-Controlled Meat and Deli Drawer
- Multiple Temperature Sensors
- Full-Width Wire Baskets in Freezer
- Tempered Glass Spill-Proof Shelves
- Covered Dairy Compartment
- Interior Water Filtration System
Custom Overlay Required