36 Inch Fully Integrated All-Refrigerator with 20.5 cu. ft. Capacity
Sub-Zero invites you to think modular and solve your food storage problems once and for all. The Sub-Zero 36" Integrated All-Refrigerator Column delivers an impressive 20 cu. ft. of well-organized refrigerator storage in its upper cabinet and two drawers below - likely at least 50% more than you have now. Pair it with an all-freezer unit, and you'll have flavorful food on hand no matter how large your family or how often you entertain.
Rest assured it will stay fresher longer, thanks to the IT-36R's advanced food preservation features. NASA-inspired air purification scrubs the air of ethylene gas that hastens food spoilage, and also reduces odors by removing bacteria, mold and viruses. A magnetic door seal system locks in cold, while a state-of-the-art micro-processor precisely controls temperatures. Crisper and deli drawers form a lower-temperature zone ideal for produce and meat. As with all integrated models, it can be fitted with stainless steel panels or custom cabinetry panels to virtually disappear into your décor.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
This refrigerator uses 360 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $39.92.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Built-In Full-Refrigerator Column
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Internal Water Dispenser:
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
2, with Dividers
1, with Dividers
Door Ajar Alarm:
Smart Home Feature:
Connects to Smart Phone
1/4" OD Copper, Braided SS or PEX Tubing
35 - 120 PSI
Dimensions and Weight
- Perfect if you need greater capacity for your refrigerated foods, or extra design flexibility in your kitchen, Sub-Zero's all-refrigerator unit pairs easily with all-freezer units.
- Every Sub-Zero integrated refrigerator or freezer comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry. The design possibilities are truly endless.
Advanced Food Storage Technology
- Includes an air purification system and high-humidity, lower temperature crisper drawers to keep produce fresh.
Nano-Coated Spill-Proof Shelving
- A microthin coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading, making clean-up a breeze and eliminating the need for plastic edging. The result is a clear, clean interior that maximizes visibility of food.
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
Soft-Close Doors and Drawers
- This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives our Integrated Refrigeration line-up a rich, sturdy feel and noiseless operation.
- The interactive and easy-to-use controls employ touchscreen technology to precisely regulate temperatures and give you more access to more settings. The control panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
- All full-size Integrated refrigerators stand a uniform 84 inch tall for a standardized and consistent look when multiple units are installed side by side.
Sub-Zero Wolf Grand Kitchen Savings Event - $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Receive a $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Purchase a Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliance package to receive a $1,000 rebate, or up to $7,000 in Wolf Gourmet products via mail-in rebate.
How To Save:
Purchase any full size built-in, integrated or PRO 48 Refrigeration
Any size Range -OR- any size Wall Oven with any size Rangetop or 30" or 36" Cooktop - Get $1,000 -OR- 3 Points
Purchase up to 6 additional qualifying product - Get 1 Point Each (6 Points Total). Asko dishwasers are now included in this offer!
10 Piece Cookware Set - 2 Points
7 Piece Knife Set - 2 Points
Blender - 1 Point
Countertop Convection Oven - 1 Point
4-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
2-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.