Reduced Toe Kick Divider
Replacement Water Filter
Sub-Zero 36" Integrated All-Freezer Column
You may have a large family, or buy meat in bulk from the local organic farm. You may entertain frequently. Or just have a serious ice cream habit. You're reading this because you need more freezer space. Rest assured, the Sub-Zero 36" Integrated freezer column will give it to you. With 20 cu. ft. of storage, it may actually triple the freezer capacity you have now. Pair it with the 36" Integrated refrigerator column and you'll have equally expansive storage for fresh foods too.
True to Sub-Zero's pioneering food preservation heritage, the IC-36FI gives your frozen and convenience foods exactly the dry, frigid climate they need, so they stay fresher without freezer burn. An advanced water filtration system for ice reduces pollutants, chlorine taste and odors. The ice maker includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period. And three adjustable wire shelves, three storage drawers and five adjustable door shelves give you countless organizational options.
This freezer uses 631 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $76.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
20 cu. ft.
1/4" OD copper, Braided Steel, or PEX Tubing
35 - 120 PSI
Dimensions and Weight
The Disappearing Freezer
- Every Sub-Zero Integrated freezer comes ready to be fitted with custom doors for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry.
- High-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as accessories too.
- Perfect if you need greater capacity for your frozen foods, or extra design flexibility in your kitchen, our all-freezer unit pairs easily with all-refrigerator units.
- All full-size Integrated freezers stand a uniform 84" tall for a standardized and consistent look when multiple units are installed side-by-side.
Automatic Ice Maker with "Max Ice" Feature
- Enjoy crescent-shaped ice cubes and a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period.
Water Filtration System
- Designed to reduce contaminants, tastes and odors when purifying water for ice, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons.
- Replacement is fast and easy.
Smart Touch Controls
- The intuitive and easy-to-use controls employ touchscreen technology to precisely regulate temperatures and give you more access to more settings.
- The control panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
Soft-On LED Lighting
- Energy-efficient LEDs gradually increase in brightness after you open the door, offering excellent interior views and making it easy to find your favorite foods.
Magnetic Door Seal
- One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air.
- The seals are so secure that even after power outages of multiple days, owners report no thawing of their frozen foods!
- Every component of every single Sub-Zero unit is tested before assembly, then every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours before shipping.
- Components are subjected to electric jolts, violent vibrations and 350° temperature swings, and tested to stand up to at least 20 years of heavy use.
24/7 Sub-Zero Customer Support
- Sub-Zero's Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as their products.
- They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from the factory, and they provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.