30 Inch Integrated All-Refrigerator Column with 17 cu. ft. Capacity
How often have you wished for a larger refrigerator Weekly Daily We invite you to think modular and solve your food storage problems once and for all. The Sub-Zero 30 Inch Integrated Refrigerator Column delivers an impressive 17.3 cu. ft. of well-organized refrigerator storage - likely at least 50% more than you have now. Pair it with its partner, the Sub-Zero 30 Integrated Freezer Column, and you'll have flavorful food on hand no matter how large your family or how often you entertain.
Rest assured it will stay fresher longer, thanks to this unit's advanced food preservation features. NASA-inspired air purification scrubs the air of ethylene gas that hastens food spoilage, and also reduces odors by removing bacteria, mold and viruses. A magnetic door seal system locks in cold, while a state-of-the-art micro-processor precisely controls temperatures. Crisper and deli drawers form a lower-temperature zone ideal for produce and meat.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
Energy Star Qualified:
Interior Refrigerator Features
Internal Water Dispenser:
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
2 with Dividers
Yes with Dividers
Adjustable Door Shelves:
Stationary Door Shelves:
1/4" OD Copper, Braided Stainless Steel or PEX Tubing
Dimensions and Weights
- Perfect if you need greater capacity for your refrigerated foods, or extra design flexibility in your kitchen, Sub-Zero's all-refrigerator unit pairs easily with all-freezer units.
Nano-Coated Spill-Proof Shelving
- A microthin coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading, making clean-up a breeze and eliminating the need for plastic edging.
- The interactive and easy-to-use controls employ touchscreen technology to precisely regulate temperatures and give you more access to more settings.
Soft-Close Doors and Drawers
- This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives our Integrated Refrigeration line-up a rich, sturdy feel and noiseless operation.
- All full-size Integrated refrigerators stand a uniform 84 inch tall for a standardized and consistent look when multiple units are installed side by side.
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.