24" Integrated All-Refrigerator Column
Sub-Zero's all-new Integration refrigeration lineup offers the most-advanced food-preservation features and the widest range of sizes of any brand. The Sub-Zero IC-24R (the first 24" all-refrigerator column from Sub-Zero) provides 12.9 cubic feet of storage, with a built-in antimicrobial air-purification system based on technology developed by NASA. This system scrubs the air of ethylene gas - an organic compound emitted by produce that hastens food spoilage - as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes. Another advanced food-preservation feature is the high-humidity, lower-temperature crisper drawers, which provide the perfect conditions for storing fresh produce. A patented door-seal system efficiently locks in cold air, while touchscreen technology allows you to precisely control temperatures and provides more access to more settings.
Like every full-size model in Sub-Zero's Integrated line, the IC-24R stands 84" tall and is designed to look as good inside as it does outside. The sophisticated, updated interior takes on a crystal-like appearance with minimal use of plastic trim and the addition of bright, soft-on LED lighting. Each Integrated column also comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry (high-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as sales accessories).
In the Beginning
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators. Available at AJ Madison.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
This refrigerator uses 402 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.58.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
2 with Dividers
Yes with Dividers
Adjustable Door Shelves:
Stationary Door Shelves:
Adjustable Dairy Compartment:
Air Purification System:
Dimensions and Weights
Custom Panel Design
- This integrated unit can blend in with surrounding carpentry with a custom panel, or select from the various stainless steel panels for a sleek, contemporary design.
Air Purification System
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage.
- Sub-Zero's Integrated refrigerators come with a built-in antimicrobial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA).
- It scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes.
Crystal Interior Featuring Nano-Coated Spill-Proof Shelving
- A microthin layer of coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading.
- Makes cleanup a breeze and eliminating the need for bulky plastic edging.
- The result is a clear interior that maximizes visibility of food.
Soft-Close Doors and Drawers
- This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives the Integrated refrigeration lineup a rich and sturdy feel.
Soft-On LED Lighting
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
Smart-Touch Control Panel
- This interactive and easy-to-use panel employs touchscreen technology to precisely control temperatures.
- Gives you more access to more settings.
- The clean panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
- All of the new full-size Integrated refrigeration units stand a uniform 84" tall for a standardized and consistent look.
Low Temperature/High Humidity Storage Zones
- Crispers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit.
- Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and freshness.
Smart Grid Ready
Star-K Kosher Certified As Sabbath and Holiday-Compliant