24" Integrated All-Refrigerator Column
Sub-Zero's all new Integration refrigeration lineup offers the most-advanced food-preservation features and the widest range of sizes of any brand. The Sub-Zero IC-24R (the first 24" all-refrigerator column from Sub-Zero) provides 12.9 cubic feet of storage, with a built-in antimicrobial air-purification system based on technology developed by NASA. This system scrubs the air of ethylene gas - an organic compound emitted by produce that hastens food spoilage - as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes. Another advanced food-preservation feature is the high-humidity, lower-temperature crisper drawers, which provide the perfect conditions for storing fresh produce. A patented door-seal system efficiently locks in cold air, while touchscreen technology allows you to precisely control temperatures and provides more access to more settings.
Like every full-size model in Sub-Zero's Integrated line, the IC-24R stands 84" tall and is designed to look as good inside as it does outside. The sophisticated, updated interior takes on a crystal-like appearance with minimal use of plastic trim and the addition of bright, soft-on LED lighting. Each Integrated column also comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry (high-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as sales accessories).
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
This refrigerator uses 402 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.58.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Built-In Full-Refrigerator Column
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
2, with Dividers
1, with Dividers
Adjustable Dairy Compartment:
Air Purification System:
Dimensions and Weights
- Perfect if you need greater capacity for your refrigerated foods, or extra design flexibility in your kitchen, Sub-Zero's all-refrigerator unit pairs easily with all-freezer units.
- Every Sub-Zero integrated refrigerator or freezer comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry. The design possibilities are truly endless.
Nano-Coated Spill-Proof Shelving
- A microthin coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading, making clean-up a breeze and eliminating the need for plastic edging. The result is a clear, clean interior that maximizes visibility of food.
Soft-On LED Lighting
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
- The interactive and easy-to-use controls employ touchscreen technology to precisely regulate temperatures and give you more access to more settings. The control panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
- All full-size Integrated refrigerators stand a uniform 84 inch tall for a standardized and consistent look when multiple units are installed side by side.