24" Integrated All-Freezer Column
You may have a large family, or buy meat in bulk from the local organic farm. You may entertain frequently. Or just have a serious ice cream habit. You're reading this because you need more freezer space. Rest assured, the Sub-Zero 24" Integrated All Freezer Column will give it to you. With 12.3 cu. ft. of storage, it may actually double the freezer capacity you have now. Pair it with the 24" Integrated All Refrigerator Column and you'll have equally expansive storage for fresh foods too.
True to Sub-Zero's pioneering food preservation heritage, the IC-24FI gives your frozen and convenience foods exactly the dry, frigid climate they need, so they stay fresher without freezer burn. An advanced water filtration system reduces pollutants, chlorine taste and odors. The ice maker includes a "max ice feature capable of increasing production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period. And as an integrated unit, it comes ready to be fitted with stainless steel panels or custom cabinetry panels that allow it to virtually disappear into your dÃ©cor.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
This freezer uses 590 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $65.43.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Interactive Control Panel:
Water Filtration System:
1/4" OD Copper, Braided Stainless Steel or PEX Tubing
Dimensions and Weights
- Every Sub-Zero integrated refrigerator or freezer comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry. The design possibilities are truly endless.
Automatic Ice Maker with Max Ice Feature
- Provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period - just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
Water Filtration System
- Designed to reduce suspended particles, chemical pollutants, viruses and bacteria when purifying water. This low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons. Replacement is fast and easy.
Soft-On LED Lighting
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
Smart-Touch Control Panel
- This interactive and easy-to-use panel employs touchscreen technology to precisely control temperatures and give you more access to more settings. The clean panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
- All of the new full-size Integrated refrigeration units stand a uniform 84" tall for a standardized and consistent look.
Sub-Zero IC24FILH Reviews