GE Consumer & Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
This top-freezer model from their Hotpoint line is designed to protect your food and drinks. Upfront Temperature Controls are made to be convenient while keeping your food at the ideal temperature.
This refrigerator uses 455 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $50.46.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
11.57 cu. ft.
Weights & Dimensions
Height to Top of Hinge:
Height to Top of Case:
Height to Mid-Freezer:
Case Depth Without Door:
Case Depth Less Door Handle:
Case Depth With Door Handle:
Depth w/Fresh Food Door Open 90°:
Width w/Door Open 90° with Door Handle:
Air Clearances (Each Side):
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Upfront Temperature Controls:
Adjustable (Cabinet Shelves):
Fixed Door Shelves:
2 Full-Width with Gallon Storage
Interior Light System:
Energy Star Qualified:
Spillproof Freezer Floor:
Wire Freezer Compartment Shelves:
Customer Installed Handles:
- Upfront Temperature Controls
- Are positioned up front, close at hand, for maximum convenience and ease of use
- Color-matched recessed door handles reflects the latest in European style and appearance
- Maximize usable storage space
- Makes room for milk and any other gallon size containers
- For easy storage of your fruits and vegetables
- Condenser coils are encased, so they don\'t require cleaning in normal operating environments