A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
As you explore new culinary possibilities in your state-of-the-art Thermador kitchen, powerful Thermador ventilation systems dutifully work to keep the air in your kitchen and home fresh and clean. These powerful systems tackle unwanted smoke, grease, heat and odors quietly and efficiently with ventilation power that ranges from 400 to 1400 CFM and come in a variety of styles and configurations that will complement any kitchen design.
Available Hood Widths:
30", 36", 48"
600/1200 CFM Blower Included
Duct Size at Discharge:
Dishwasher Safe Filters:
30", 36" - 2 Bulbs; 48" - 3 Bulbs
Transition with Backdraft Damper:
Type - Integral:
Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - 600 CFM:
Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - 1200 CFM:
120V AC, 60 Hz
Required Circuit Breaker:
15 or 20 Amp
Limited Parts and Labor:
Remote Control Panel:
6" High Duct Cover - 30":
6" High Duct Cover - 36":
6" High Duct Cover - 48":
12" High Duct Cover - 30":
12" High Duct Cover - 36":
12" High Duct Cover - 48":
Recirculation Kit - 30":
Recirculation Kit - 36":
Replacement Charcoal Filters:
- Filters are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Extended capture area ensures removal of smoke and odor
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Welded, polished seams for a flawless design
- Stainless steel button controls
- Integrated Blower Included
- Recirculation possible with kit RECIRC_FS (max 600 CFM)
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Dishwasher safe low-profile baffle filters
- Grease collection trays are easily removed, dishwasher safe
- Built-in Clean Filter Reminder light
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- Accessories include: 6" Duct Covers or 12" Duct Covers
- Thermador Wall Hoods may be installed above a Thermador Cooktop or Range to create a convenient cooking center.
- Hood installation height above a cooktop or range can vary.
- To obtain the necessary installation height above a Thermador Professional Cooktop or Range, consult the appliance's installation manual.
- Accessory 6" and/or 12" duct covers are used to fill the space between the hood and ceiling.
- This Thermador Wall Hood can be mounted on a wall or suspended from a cabinet.
- The cabinet must be structurally joined to the wall studs to support the weight of this hood.
- These hoods are designed to be used for vertical discharge.
- A ductless, recirculation installation is possible with kit RECIRC_FS.