Smoke and grease have no place in a beautiful Thermador kitchen. These unhealthy airborne contaminants require effective ventilation, which is precisely why they offer a complete line of ventilation units to keep the air around you fresh and clean. From standard wall to specialty hoods, downdrafts, island and custom inserts, each model has one thing in common: legendary Thermador performance. These powerful, quiet systems tackle unwanted smoke, grease, heat and odors, quietly and efficiently.
Aluminum, Stainless steel
Power cord length:
30 3/8" to 41 3/8"
42" or 48"
Height of the chimney:
28 3/8" to 39 7/16"
Required distance above cooktop/ranges:
Diameter of air duct - top:
No-return airflow flap:
Number of speed settings:
Type of lamps used:
Total power of the lamps (W):
Grease filter material:
Metal grease filter
Grease filter type:
Clean filter reminders:
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Chiseled design for a seamless integration into any kitchen
- Stainless steel control buttons
- All-in-one low profile solution with the flexibility of having an integrated blower.
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Dishwasher safe frameless filters with stainless steel covers
- Dimmer lighting - for a soft lighting effect
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation.
- Hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- Inline Blowers: VTI610D (600 CFM) or VTI1010D (1000 CFM)
- Remote Blowers: VTR630D (600 CFM) or VTR1030D (1000 CFM) or VTR1330E (1300 CFM)
- Remote Blower requires Roof Plate RFPLT600 for roof installations (600 CFM)
- Remote Blowers require Roof Plate RFPLT1000 for roof installations (1000/1300 CFM)
- Vertical ducting direction
Thermador Professional Series HPIN Reviews