For more than seven decades, Thermador cooking appliances have been meticulously crafted and designed to appeal to the most discriminating culinary enthusiasts. From the invention of the first built-in wall oven over 50 years ago to the revolutionary Star Burner; and from the first downdraft ventilation system to the world's first Speed cooking oven. Today Thermador continues to reinforce their innovation and leadership in cooking appliances with each new product introduction.
Smoke and grease have no place in a beautiful Thermador kitchen. These unhealthy airborne contaminants require effective ventilation, which is precisely why Thermador offers a complete line of ventilation units to keep the air around you fresh and clean. From standard wall to specialty hoods, downdrafts, island and custom inserts, each model has one thing in common: legendary Thermador performance. These powerful, quiet systems tackle unwanted smoke, grease, heat and odors, quietly and efficiently. Island hoods with adjustable chimney height, dishwasher-safe filters and easy-to-use controls, are perfect over island cooktop or range installations.
Aluminum, Stainless steel
Power cord length:
Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD):
30 3/8" - 41 3/8" x 41 1/3" (or 47 1/4") x 27 1/2"
Height of the chimney:
28 3/8" - 39 7/16"
Required distance above cooktop/ranges:
Installed in flue
Diameter of air duct - top:
No-return airflow flap:
Convertible: Ducted / Recirculating
Number of speed settings:
Type of lamps used:
Total power of the lamps (W):
Grease filter material:
Metal grease filter
Grease filter type:
Clean filter reminders:
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Chiseled design for a seamless integration into any kitchen.
- Stainless steel control buttons
- All-in-one low profile solution with the flexibility of having an integrated blower.
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes.
- Dishwasher safe frameless filters with stainless steel covers
- Dimmer lighting - for a soft lighting effect
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes.
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation.
- Hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- 600 CFM Integrated Blower included
- Vertical ducting direction
- Recirculation possible with kit RECIRISL
- Replacement charcoal filters available (CHFILSL)
Thermador Masterpiece Series HPIBxxHS Reviews