48" Undercounter Single Temperature Wine Reserve with 80-Bottle Capacity
Whether you are a wine novice or a true connoisseur, Perlick has the answer for the storage of your precious vintages. Each wine reserve is handcrafted with Rieslings, Merlots and everything in between in mind. Full-extension wine racks on stainless steel ball-bearings offer smooth movement of shelves in and out of the reserve. Perlick's RAPIDcool Forced-Air Refrigeration system provides unmatched temperature uniformity throughout the cabinet, protecting your wines from temperature swings that can be detrimental to fine wines.
The 48" Signature Series Wine Reserve has ten (10) adjustable wine racks total; six (6) racks on the right for 48 bottles, and four (4) racks on the left for 32 bottles. At 11.7 cubic feet and with an extra lower storage area in the left unit for extra bottles or other refrigerated items, the unit has a sleek and professional look that is sure to impressive everybody. The models are also available with custom-panel versions if you would like to incorporate the established look of surrounding cabinetry. You can get it here at AJMadison.com
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
Door Swing Clearance:
32; 8 per Rack
Lower space for extra bottles or other refrigerated items
48; 8 per Rack
Dimensions and Weight
48" Signature Series Single-Temperature Wine Reserve
- 11.7 cubic feet of capacity
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade variable speed compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Left compartment includes four (4) full-extension wine shelves for storage of 32 bottles with extra room below for any items
- Right compartment includes six (6) full-extension wine shelves for storage of 48 wine bottles
- Wine shelves are removable and adjustable to accommodate over-sized or magnum bottles
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Glass models include low E, UV-coated glass for insulation and protection
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Optional door locks installed pre-delivery