Perlick 24" Signature Series Adara Indoor Beer Dispenser
The 24" Signature Series Adara Beer Dispenser combines luxury and functionality in a space-friendly footprint, allowing you to pour your favorite brew anywhere in the home even if space is limited. Get this unit now here at AJMadison.com. It also features the Adara Signature Beer Tower with Perlick's new Flow Control Beer Faucet which has a forward sealed design and lever for fine tuning your pour.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
This beer dispenser uses 290 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.09.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average electricity cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
5.2 cu. ft.
Door Swing Clearance:
Annual Energy Usage:
Dimensions and Weight
24" Signature Series Adara Indoor Beer Dispenser
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Best in Class 995 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Beer Dispenser temperature 33°- 42°F
- Optional door locks (factory installed)
- Stores one one-quarter barrel or two one-sixth pony kegs
- Complete, self-contained beer system
- Portable drainer; no plumbing required
- Low profile coupler for "D" system keg valves included
Adara Tower Features
- Sleek European design with soft, curved silhouette
- Chrome tower with matching chrome handle creates a bright and modern monochromatic look
- Comes standard with Perlick's award-winning 650SS Flow Control Beer Faucet
- Tower is air-cooled for consistent temperature from keg to tap
Perlick Signature Adara Series HP24TS32R1A Reviews