Perlick 24" Signature Series Beer Dispenser
Perlick brings its decades of commercial beer expertise right into your backyard with this 24" beer dispenser. It pours brewery-fresh flavor at just the right temperature - even on hot summer days. Accommodate one or two types of beer with the 24-inch model, making your patio the ultimate destination for outdoor entertaining. Perlick's 24" Signature Series Outdoor Beer Dispenser can pour up to two different types of beer at once, and it's UL-rated for outdoor use. The units are available in a stainless steel finish, or get one that's ready for your own custom panels.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
This beer dispenser uses 290 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.16.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Door Swing Clearance:
Annual Energy Usage:
Dimensions and Weight
24" Signature Series Outdoor Beer Dispenser
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 995 BTU variable speed compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Beer Dispenser temperature 33°F - 42°F
- Optional door locks (factory installed)
- 1- or 2-faucet tapping kit
- Stores one (1) 1/4 barrel or two (2) 1/6 barrels
- Complete, self-contained beer system
- Portable drainer; no plumbing required
- Low profile coupler for "D" system keg valves included
Perlick Signature Series HP24TO31L2 Reviews