The luxury of enjoying a draught beer at home achieves a new level with a Perlick Beer Dispenser. Since before Prohibition, Perlick has been making commercial beverage dispensing equipment. Perlick's 24-inch Signature Series Beer Dispenser can accommodate 1 or 2 taps.
Designed to complement any outdoor kitchen, Perlick's 24-inch Signature Series Outdoor Series features unprecedented quality and durability. Perlick's outdoor series includes a freezer, refrigerator, wine reserve, beverage center and 1- or 2-tap beer dispenser!
A heritage of quality. That's what Perlick brings to the luxury lifestyle. With over 90 years of expertise honed in the commercial realm, their products grace the finest restaurants, resorts, stadiums, arenas and hotels in the world. That same commitment to quality is evident in each of their products; the elements that help you create the quintessential home entertaining experience.
This beer dispenser uses 299 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.16.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Minimum Height Required:
Door Swing Clearance:
Annual Energy Usage:
115V, 60 Hz., 1 phase AC, 2.3 amps
- Complete, self-contained beer system
- Portable drainer, no plumbing required
- Will hold one 1/4 barrel or two 1/6 barrels
- Beer Dispenser temperature 33 to 39 degrees F
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Interior temperature control and light
- Powered by an industry exclusive commercial-grade 1,000 BTU Variable Speed Compressor
- Full-extension pullout shelving makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Glass doors offer full UV protection
- With a 3/4-inch wood overlay, the unit will stand flush with cabinetry
- Convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
Perlick Signature Series HP24TO1R1 Reviews