Since 1917, Perlick has earned it's reputation as the premier manufacturer of commercial bar and beverage equipment. Perlick engineers build every piece of it's equipment to meet the exacting standards of the commercial hospitality industry. For this reason, Perlick equipment can be found in many of the world's finest hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues. Now, this tradition of design, engineering and skillful manufacturing is being applied to developing products for your home.
At Perlick, refrigeration means more than just keeping your foods and beverages at the perfect temperature. With unmatched uniformity, it means doing it with a supreme sense of style accompanied by a host of details that make each Perlick product a pleasure to own. Perlick is so attentive to your sense of style, that they have created the first undercounter refrigerator with a glass door that can properly and beautifully store food in addition to beverages. Replete with unique and patent-pending features, these beautiful products - available as undercounter cabinets or standalone models - combine the ultimate in performance and design.
This refrigerator uses 299 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.16.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Variable Speed Compressor
Integrated wood overlay double drawers
Stainless steel interior
Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage:
Two-year full warranty on complete unit (additional four year limited warranty on the sealed refrigeration system)
Convertible Door Design (allows all doors to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel)
Door Locks Available:
Interior digital display:
Minimum Height Required:
Door Swing Clearance:
Annual Energy Usage:
308 kWh/yr ($34)
24" Signature Series Refrigerator
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Perlick's exclusive Variable Speed Compressor
- Front-vented, forced-air refrigeration
- Industry Exclusive full-extension shelves
- Industry Exclusive stainless steel interior
- Two (2) year full warranty on complete unit - Additional four year limited warranty on the sealed refrigeration system
- Maintenance-free automatic defrost cycle
- Industry Exclusive Convertible Door Design allows all doors to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Industry Exclusive full-extension pullout shelving, shelves are adjustable
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Available with solid stainless steel door, glass with stainless trim, wood overlay or two (2) stainless steel drawers
- Refrigerator temperature 33 - 39 degrees F
- 5.3 cubic feet of capacity