Perlick 24" Signature Series Refrigerator Drawers
Perlick boasts the industry's broadest selection of under-counter refrigerators with a range of sizes and styles to meet the wants and needs of any home. Integrate a 24" refrigerator into your kitchen island with Perlick's Signature Series.
Rated for both food and beverage storage, Perlick's 24" Signature Series Refrigerator brings the luxury of under-counter refrigeration to any room of the home. Available finishes include all stainless steel, panel ready, or those two options with a glass-door center. These units boast 5.2 cubic feet of storage space. Drawer models are tough enough to stand up to 200 lbs. of weight and are deep enough to accommodate milk gallons and tall beer bottles. Enjoy precise digital temperature control thanks to Perlick's exclusive Variable Speed Compressor and RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
This refrigerator uses 290 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.16.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Annual Energy Usage:
Dimensions and Weight
24" Under Counter Signature Series Refrigerator Drawers
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade, 1,000 BTU variable-speed compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Refrigerator temperature 33°F - 42°F
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)