Perlick 24" Signature Series Outdoor Refrigerator Drawers
Take outdoor entertaining to the next level with Perlicks unmatched selection of outdoor refrigerators. Perlick's variable speed compressor and RAPIDcool technology provides a uniform temperature throughout the cabinet, keeping food and beverages cold no matter the weather.
Outdoor kitchen construction is on the rise, and Perlick is ready to meet your outdoor entertaining and refrigeration needs. As part of Perlick's Signature Series line of products, the 24-inch Outdoor Refrigerator offers food and beverage storage for outdoor applications. Perlick's outdoor glass door refrigerator is UL-rated for outdoor use.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
This refrigerator uses 290 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.16.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Annual Energy Usage:
275 kWh/yr (solid door); 290 kWh/yr (glass door)
Dimensions and Weight
24" Signature Series Outdoor Refrigerator Drawers
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade, 1,000 BTU variable-speed compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Refrigerator temperature 33°F - 42°F
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)