Perlick 24" Signature Series Outdoor Freezer Drawers
Designed to complement any outdoor kitchen or bar setting, Perlick's 24" Signature Series Freezer Drawers keeps goods ice cold even on the hottest of summer days. It features a capacity of 5.2 cubic feet, digital temperature controls, a 390 BTU standard compressor, optional door lock and stacking capabilities. Perlick has got you covered with quality, solid construction. It's available here at AJMadison.com
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
This freezer uses 443 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $49.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
5.2 Cu. Ft.
Annual Energy Usage:
Dimensions and Weight
24" Signature Series Outdoor Freezer Drawers
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade, 1,000 BTU variable speed compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Freezer temperature -10° - 10°F (factory set at 0°)
- Freezer equipped with automatic hot gas defrost for maintenance-free defrosting
- Optional Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)